|0-6 Months - Check Price|
|6-12 Months - Check Price|
|12-18 Months - Check Price|
|18-24 Months - Check Price|
Halloween is just around the corner, so searching this early for a costume for your baby is always a good idea.
A tiger Halloween costume for baby is always popular because it’s very adorable and will definitely make your little one look oh so cute.
Lil Characters offers a really good unisex tiger costumer for baby and this article will look into the pros and cons of buying this particular brand of costume.
You can let your little one wear this tiger baby costume and make him or her the cutest baby on the block!
Quick Overview of This Tiger Costume For Baby
Trick or treating is one of those annual events that children look forward to.
Since the 1940s, children in North America would wear costumes between 5 o’clock to 9 o’clock p.m. of October 31 to ask for treats like candies. In the United States the tradition became popular right after the end of World War II.
Soon, children from other countries all over the world would embrace the tradition and show up with their best Halloween costumes every October 31st – with consent and help from their parents, of course.
Now you may wonder, what makes a Halloween costume good or appropriate for a baby?
What To Look For in a Costume For Babies
Of course, the first thing that you would look for is the cuteness of the costume. You would want your baby’s first Halloween costume to look good on him or her.
There are other things that you have to consider when choosing a Halloween costume for your infant. You naturally want your baby to be safe.
Hence you should shop for a costume without dangerous accessories like cane, sword, or scepter that may be sharp enough hurt your baby and other people. The ideal costume for baby should be made of soft and flexible material.
Since we’re talking of safety here, you might as well look for costumes that are flame resistant. Costumes made of polyester and nylon are ideal because these materials are considered flame retardant.
You don’t want a costume that is too flimsy or big, or one that drags on the ground. You must find a costume that is not a tripping hazard, especially if your baby already knows how to walk.
Your trick-or-treater should be visible to all. Thus, having him wear bright and light colored costumes is recommended. Other people will surely notice your little one garbed in a bright colored costume.
InCharacter Unisex Baby Tiger Costume Specs
Here are the costume’s specs and features, in a nut shell:
- It comes in orange, black and white color combinations.
- Made of 100% polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Comes with a character hood with a snap/velcro closure.
- It is a one piece jumpsuit that is zippered and comes with snaps so that you can change your baby’s diapers easily and quickly.
Why Buy this Infant Tiger Halloween Costume?
Now the question is, why would you buy this particular baby tiger Halloween costume for your little darling?
There are many reasons why your baby for it. First, a tiger stands for many numerous positive characteristics. The most majestic member of the cats family, tigers are known for their bravery, power, cunningness and agility.
How popular are tigers in pop culture? There are lots of tiger characters aimed at children, like Tigger, the cheerful, energetic, and enthusiastic friend of Winnie the Pooh.
There’s also Hobbes from the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes, the tiger friend of Calvin who more often than not offers sound advice to his boy pal.
Tigers are also well-loved around the world. In 2004, an online poll started by cable television channel Animal Planet had tiger being voted as the world’s favorite animal.
Tiger got 21 percent of the votes of more than 50,000 viewers from 73 countries, and beating the dog. Also popular is the Penguin.
Tiger costumes would also work for both genders. So whether your baby is a girl or boy, you will find this InCharacter Unisex-Baby Tiger Costume a great buy for your loved one.
This unisex baby tiger costume is made of 100% polyester. This one piece jumpsuit is machine wash and zippered for ease in changing diapers. It is also skid resistant.
What Are the Pros of Letting Your Baby Wear this Costume?
There are many reasons why you would want to have your baby garbed in this costume.
- First, this baby tiger costume is sure to grab a lot of attention. No one would be able to resist to give your baby a second look and a compliment or two because it would really make your toddler look more adorable.
- Since it is made of 100% polyester, this costume is fire retardant. This means there is no chance that this costume will catch fire in the event of your baby getting near a candle.
- It is also lightweight that you should have no problems packing it in the bag, if you are to go out of town for Halloween. You can also add layers of clothes on your baby to keep him or her warm.
- And because it is unisex, you can still keep this costume so it can be used again in the future especially if you plan on having another baby.
- It’s very affordable. You can buy it on Amazon for $14-$33.
What Are Its Cons?
The only major issue that Amazon.com users have reported is the sizing.
Many of those who complain about the sizing recommendation on the website is incorrect, that they ended up ordering for a costume that is one size bigger than the actual size of their babies.
What Do Other Customers Have to Say About the Tiger Halloween Costume for Baby?
Here are some of the reviews that this costume has received on Amazon.com:
- “This is a really good Halloween costume for my baby. It is cheap but it doesn’t look like one. The material is of good quality and he looks good on it. Definitely well recommended.” – Bill, 35
- “The only problem I have is that it doesn’t have a tail. But other than that minor flaw, I recommend this costume to parents looking for a Halloween costume for their infants.”- Hanna, 30
Should You Buy It?
This Tiger Halloween Costume for Baby is something that any parent would want for their little one.
It is cute, safe to wear and inexpensive. There’s really no reason for you not to buy it.
If you need a more vicious animal then you can always dress them like a T-Rex!